Making the world a safer place to work.
Prevent workplace disasters.
We think that data is the key to a safer workplace.
We use a detailed understanding of hazards in the workplace to help provide employees with guidance that prevents disasters before they happen—and helps everyone get home safe.
We believe that technology will enable a new type of workplace where hazards are predicted and mitigated before they become disasters.
The status quo of workplace safety is broken. Workers spend countless hours creating, collecting, and managing analog documentation in the name of safety. Unfortunately, outdated technology means that much of the value of these efforts is lost.
At Opslock, we’ve reimagined how workplace risk is managed. In doing so, we’ve unlocked a path to change the way businesses understand and manage risk.
With this unique insight, we’re on a mission to make the world a safer place to work.
Demonstrate exceptional character.
- Exemplify your values (even when it's hard)
- Admit mistakes openly and freely
- Be tenacious and optimistic
- Make time to help colleagues
- Operate with confidence and humility
“Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.”
Make enthusiastic & effective impact.
- Make high-quality decisions independently in ambiguous environments
- Think strategically, and articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do
- Challenge assumptions to find innovative solutions
- Routinely offer solutions when communicating challenges
- Make tough decisions without over-thinking
- Accomplish amazing amounts of important work
“Superhuman effort isn't worth a damn unless it achieves results.”
Make the crew stronger.
- Inspire others with your pursuit of excellence
- Question actions inconsistent with our values
- Embrace continuous change
- Be concise and articulate in communication
- Share information intentionally and broadly
- Be extraordinarily candid
- Embrace thoughtful disagreement to ensure the best ideas always win
- Be open-minded in searching for great ideas
- Provide candid, helpful, timely feedback to colleagues
- Care intensely about the success of Opslock and our customers
“A group is a bunch of people in an elevator. A team is a bunch of people in an elevator, but the elevator is broken.”
At Opslock, we're focused on saving lives, and that gives us all the motivation we need.
Deliver cloud functionality with hybrid on-prem backups—leading to some very cool challenges.
Building technology for industries and workforces not yet touched by the digital revolution.
Helping companies solve problems in new ways by implementing design-thinking in our solutions.